Dear Valued CASI Customer,
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been carefully monitoring the progression of the virus and closely following the advice of Canada’s public health authorities. We have followed their recommendations and have implemented numerous changes in our service program to focus on our highest priority—the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
As the virus continues to spread in communities across Canada, and with Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer raising the public risk to ‘serious,’ we are seeing the need for CHANGES in our service program to reduce the transmission.
We are Informing you that we will continue to service your equipment only to ensure you have superior indoor air and water quality. HOWEVER, we will undertake to take every precautionary measure to ensure the safety of you and our service technician.
Our Commitment to you:
1) We will send your service technician to your house if he/she shows absolutely no signs or symptoms of the virus. This will include but not limited to any coughing, sneezing or high fever. All technicians will have their body temperature taken before they start their shift and if any abnormalities are detected, he/she will be sent home.
2) All technicians will wear a surgical mask and disposable gloves. The gloves will be discarded, and new ones used at every household.
3) A new pen or writing device will be used at every household.
4) The technician will bring hand sanitizer and request you sanitize your hands before the service appointment continues.
5) You will be offered a new mask for you to use and keep before the service starts.
We request that you:
1) Advise us on the phone before the appointment if you suspect you have the virus or any flu-like symptoms
2) Keep a distance of 6 feet from the service advisor at all times.
3) Appreciate the fact that all of our service technicians have families and do not want to transmit the virus under any circumstances.
4) If you have traveled in the past 2 weeks, please follow the law and quarantine and do not book an appointment with us.
Our mission has always been to give all of our customers and their families the opportunity to breath clean air and drink clean water. Do your own research but it is our opinion that if you have good indoor air quality and have access to clean drinking water, your immune system will be stronger than someone who doesn't.
DISCLAIMER!: CASI Air & Water IS NOT suggesting that you will be immune to Covid 19 or any other virus or condition by using any of our products or services. We are merely suggesting that it is a proven fact that breathing clean air and drinking clean water is better for your overall health.
If your regular scheduled service appointment is in the next few weeks you can wait for our call OR if you would like an urgent appointment to ensure your air and/or water quality is the recommended levels, please call our hotline at 519-661-8769. If you have to leave a message, please be advised you will get a return call within 24 hour as we are extremely busy during this time.
We are committed to providing quality products and services to you, our valued customer.
The Management at CASI Air & Water
Check out the following articles for more information:
Copyright © 2018 CASI Air & Water - All Rights Reserved.