A quick look into why air purification is important for you and your family.
APCO-X reduces odors (volatile organic compounds) and biological contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses, and allergens in indoor air. The system is installed in the duct work of the central air system. The award-winning design of APCO-X uses a unique combination UV-C light and activated carbon cells to clean the air.
Disinigrate captured contaminants in your air with the APCO UV-C light.
Prevent your AC coil from becoming a source of bad air quality.
This air filtration system uses HEPA and UV light with a photo catalytic filter to clarify your home from allergens, chemical contaminants and odors. It removes cooking odors, Tobacco smoke, viruses, bacteria and mold. Ideal for residential homes where there are respiratory issues, asthma or allergies, new construction homes, smokers, pet owners, mold, water or sewer damage.
The DIRECT AIR Whole House Duct Mount HEPA Air Cleaner has been designed to remove atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke and grease, tobacco smoke particles, and more down to 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) with 99.97% efficiency on the first pass of air.
Call now for your free air quality testing. 519-646-2274
How it works
1. The washable metal mesh pre-filter captures large particles to give the other filters a longer filter life.
2. The electronic cell discloses a negative charge to particles that pass through the unit and collects them on opposite charged metal plates. The electronic cell can capture particles down to a size of 0.01 micron. It is easy to clean and need low maintenance.
3. The activated carbon filter locks in chemicals and odors. It will continue working for many months before need to replace.
4. UV-C light can destroy airborne microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
5. Photo catalyst can effectively reduce odors and restrain the activity of microorganisms. The use of photo catalyst is permanent and not need replacement.
6. The negative ion generator releases the high concentration level of negative ions to make the air purer and fresher.
How it works
Millions of airborne pollutants are carried through the return air ducts of the heating/cooling system. The RPS Central Whole Home HEPA uses a permanent washable pre-filter to capture larger particulates followed by a carbon impregnated filter to reduce odors. This powerful combination is also backed up with over 40 square feet of true HEPA filtration to rid your home’s air of particles containing bacterial, viral organisms and a host of other potential containment.
With your furnace fan in the off position, the Central Whole Home HEPA System will treat approx 13,000 cubic feet of air per hour. What this means to your family is it will treat the air in a 2,000 sq ft home with 8 ft ceilings 20 times per day, approx. 7,000 times per year.
How it works
Without high-powered fans or thick filters, the RPS UV combines the power of two highly regarded contaminant fighting technologies – ultraviolet light and PCO (photo catalytic oxidation).
The RPS UV utilizes two, germicidal ultraviolet lamps that produce a total of 2400/4800 micro watts of contaminant killing power that destroys airborne bacteria, mold, fungi, viruses, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) & odors.
The powerful UV light is reflected throughout the chamber coming in contact with the chambers photo catalytic paint. This powerful combination quickly and efficiently oxidizes household contaminants into simple water vapor and carbon dioxide.
Nose bleeds, dry/itching skin? Ask about the steam humidifier that produces 12 gallons of moisture into the air within your home each day.
Deliver moistened air through your whole home with the water vapor pad in the general air humidifier.
Call now for your NO COST air quality inspection! 1-800-339-2452
Copyright © 2018 CASI Air & Water - All Rights Reserved.